Still in school?
If you’re still in college and pregnancy wasn’t part of your plan, Alternatives can help. All of our services are free of charge and confidential so you can have access to the best care.
We know there are a lot of questions and uncertainties you have, like:
- You’ve always said you’d never get an abortion, but what do you do when your education and career are on the line?
- Do you have to choose between your education and your pregnancy? Should you have to?
- Your education is important, but so is your health and well-being. Can you find a way to get through this without regrets?
We can help you answer these questions and others. Is your school “pregnancy friendly?” Will you experience pregnancy discrimination? Do you know your Title IX rights? Your Alternatives pregnancy consultant can help you navigate your rights and protections during pregnancy. We can help you access the excellent resources at UMass and the other Pioneer Valley colleges.
Your course of action:
- Don’t panic. You have time to make a good decision.
- Confirm your pregnancy and get information about your options.
- When you meet with an Alternatives pregnancy consultant, we will confirm your pregnancy test and refer you for an ultrasound. This is your opportunity to gather information and know what pros and cons come with each of your pregnancy options. Having someone to talk with can help you make a decision based on confidence and facts instead of fear.
- Pregnancy brings a time of self-searching and relationship evaluation. This is helpful to you and is worth your time. What are your goals? What kind of person do you want to be?
- Take a deep breath. You’re going to make it.
Schedule an appointment with Alternatives today. We’re not just another voice telling you what to do – we’re here to support you.
Are you in high school?
Our services are free and completely confidential, no matter how old you are. We can help you answer these difficult questions:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- What if I don’t want an abortion?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?
Click on your University to get directions to our center!
Greenfield Community College (8 minutes – 2.1 miles)
UMass Amherst (29 minutes – 16.6 miles)
Amherst College (32 minutes – 20.2 miles)
Hampshire College (35 minutes – 25.7 miles)
Mt. Holyoke College (39 minutes – 29 miles)
Smith College (26 minutes – 20.7 miles)